CRM Marketing Specialist
משרה מס': 395591
As a CRM Marketing Specialist you will create, execute & automate campaigns in multiple countries. These campaigns move users through the product funnels and are seen by our users on owned channels, primarily marketing emails, push notifications and in-app messages. This requires flexibility, a go-getter attitude and someone who excels in a fast paced dynamic environment, oversees complex and cross functional processes, has a flair for numbers, and an ability to match effort with business impact.
The team and role require XFN work with design, content, product, marketing, analytics, engineering, QA and operations teams to bring complex, high-impact marketing campaigns to life in a way that impacts our company KPIs and helps us improve the lives of millions of users. You will create, implement, test, monitor and own multiple CRM campaigns and experiments.
Campaign creation & management
- Manage end-to-end the execution of multiple complex CRM marketing campaigns simultaneously using our internal tools.
- Define marketing campaigns - identify target audience, measurable KPI for success, oversee content creation aligned with messaging points, and execute.
- Track progress, understand dependencies and communicate status and results to project stakeholders on weekly, monthly and quarterly frequency.
- Create and share full reports of impact, using internal analytics tools.
- Work with internal copywriters and designers to receive necessary content.
- Act as point of contact for XFN teams requesting support for marketing needs.
- Work with Tools & Automation engineers to configure or implement new campaigns.
- Manually test all campaign’s components and flows. Work with QA team to test highly complex flows or campaigns.
- Launch campaign and monitor performance on a daily & weekly basis
- Work with the localization team to request + prepare translations.
- Pursue all needed approvals prior to launching campaigns.
- Experience managing end-to-end projects with minimal guidance.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment driving multiple projects at the same time.
- Exceptional attention to detail. Self-motivated, independent, goal oriented.
- Resourceful and strong problem solver.
- Experience leading cross-functional work with several teams including engineering and product managers.
- Outstanding level of organization, keeping everything structured, documented and shared.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with fluency in English.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Deliverable oriented mentality.
- Data driven work style.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent with strong academic performance.
- Experience working with CRM marketing tools for push notifications, emails and in-product messages.
- Experience working on consumer mobile apps with more than 1 million MAUs.
- Can-do attitude, focused and reliable.
- Experience in testing and QA - preferred.