Big data Developer
משרה מס': 394515
About the Group and Position:
Our Automated driving AI application develops the “brain” of the autonomous vehicle by applying cutting edge technologies into our vehicle's Perception and Decision-Making capabilities. The group joins domains such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Sensor Fusion and Signal Processing and embedded platform development. The Data Group is developing and operating an efficient Data Engine for automated driving development. The group is now developing the its next generation data platform that will handle the scale, variety, complex processing and various internal customers to meet future needs. We are looking for big data developers at all levels – seniors to juniors
What will You do?
• Develop s scalable data platform to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity - petabytes scale on thousands core cluster. • Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements. • Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data. • Support the needs of advanced ML development (Neural net training, reinforcement learning) • Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or significant experience
Seniors Developers – over 5 years of experience in back end development and delivering data solutions on a variety of data warehousing, big data platforms
. • Developers – over 3 years of experience in back end development and delivering data solutions on a variety of data warehousing, big data platforms.
• Over 2 years of programming in Python.
• Experience with SQL and noSQL DB
• A solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design practices
• Strong understanding of database schema design, caching and scalability
• Experience with Big Data technologies
• Designing and implementing scalable ETL pipelines - an advantage
• Microservices containerized environment experience - an advantage